NALAA Scholarship Assistance Program
The NALAA Scholaship Assistance Program is designed to motivate and encourage Liberian youths attending school in Liberia. The organization understands that the youths are the future of society and wants to affirm their strife for academic excellence. This program is intended to affirm and reinforce their efforts and stimulate their desire to learn. It is a three-year renewable assistance program given to students on a needy basis and is awarded to those students who meet all the conditions in the criteria below. However, satisfying the criteria does not guarantee that a student will receive the assistance since the amount of funding may limit the number of recipients and amount offered. In some instances, an additional condition will be required. Students must meet a minimum of five of the criteria.
1. Must be a Liberian Adventist in a non-Adventist school with a grade point
average of 3.0 or above; or B.
2. Must submit application for the assistance by the specified deadline.
3. Must be children of low income families and/or orphans.
4. Must exemplify good behavior, moral conduct along with good attendance.
5. Present proof of current school status.
6. Must commit to volunteering with NALAA\Liberia during breaks/vacations.
7. Must write an Essay on "Why should I be considered for the scholarship
- (High School students Only)
8. Must have a letter of recommendation from local church pastor and school
or a member of the community.